One of our favorite clients is looking for an up-and-comer for their Southern California office. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be groomed and developed with great future upward mobility. It is somewhat of a hybrid position because although the candidate will have some of the junior responsibilities they will also be groomed into the account manager position.
- Assist Account Managers with new and existing clients and manage the day-to-day servicing of accounts.
- Create proposals and handle correspondence for clients.
- Order/process binders, policies, certificates, and endorsements.
- Prepare monthly reports regarding new business, renewals and cancellations.
- Create strong working relationships with client and carrier contacts.
- 2+ years of insurance experience.
- Strong computer & Microsoft Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint) skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and be flexible to changing priorities.