One of the fastest growing brokerages in the United States is looking for a middle to large market benefits account executive. Our clients consistently appear on the Insurance Journal's Best Places to Work list and have an excellent track record of mentoring their and promoting from within. The company is led by some of the greatest leaders in insurance and has begun to develop offices outside of California. It's an exciting time to work for this great firm!!!
- Create, manage, and develop workflow strategies.
- Design and implement procedures and best practices.
- Meet regularly with clients to come up with creative solutions.
- Mentor and train assistant.
- California L&H Insurance license.
- Five or more years of benefits experience.
- Demonstrated skill in developing successful external and internal working relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills.